WSU King County Extension provides a multitude of resources for home gardeners. Unlike much of the gardening information available to the public, this information is
- focused on environmentally friendly gardening practices
Following is a list of FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer
- e-clinic: Send your gardening questions to a Master Gardener.
- Gardening Fact Sheets
- Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
- Speaker List : Get free expert information by inviting a Master Gardener to speak to your group.
- Free Gardening Classes
SAVE THE DATES!
Master Gardener Plant Sale Dates for 2014
May 3rd and 4th, at the
Center for Urban Horticulture * 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle
WSU Extension Master Gardener Program
Elaine Anderson, Program Coordinator
206-685-5104 * Box 354115, Seattle WA 98195-4115