WSU King County Extension provides a multitude of resources for home gardeners. Unlike much of the gardening information available to the public, this information is
- focused on environmentally friendly gardening practices
Following is a list of FREE information provided by Master Gardeners in King County.
How to Become a Master Gardener Volunteer in 2016
- e-clinic: Send your gardening questions to a Master Gardener.
- Gardening Fact Sheets
- Plant Clinic Schedule: Visit a Master Gardener clinic for answers to gardening questions and diagnosis of plant problems.
Most of our clinics are closed for the year, but two year 'round clinics are listed on this schedule. They are at the Center for Urban Horticulture and the Washington Park Arboretum. A complete schedule for 2015 will be posted here in April.
- Demonstration Gardens: Master Gardeners are available to discuss and demonstrate environmentally sustainable gardening practices.
- Speaker List : Get free expert information by inviting a Master Gardener to speak to your group.
- Free Gardening Classes Class schedules for 2015 will be posted in January for the Bellevue Demonstration Garden and in early spring for the Neely Homestead Garden.
SAVE THE DATES!
Master Gardener Plant Sale Dates for 2015
May 2nd and 3rd at the
Center for Urban Horticulture * 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle
WSU Extension Master Gardener Program
Elaine Anderson, Program Coordinator
206-685-5104 * Box 354115, Seattle WA 98195-4115