Water Discussion Courses:
Look at the Water Discussion Courses
Water Course Description defines the purpose of the water courses and describes the course content and session structure. It also defines how to use course participants in the roles of Facilitator and Opener to run the meetings. TheWater Course Description is downloadable as a PowerPoint presentation or PDF and can be used to introduce the courses to potential participants.
Download Water Course Description as PDF [7 Mb pdf file]
Download Water Course Description as PowerPoint presentation [12 Mb ppt file]
Ready to start a Water Discussion Course?
What does it mean to convene a course?
- Select the course appropriate to where you live.
- Gather a group of 8 to 12 participants
- Set the meeting dates and time;
- 6 meetings, usually 1 week apart;
- 1.5 to 2 hours per meeting (Note: Larger groups need more time to ensure everyone has an opportunity to share.)
- Find a meeting space
- Facilitate the 1st session (Note: The participants will rotate the responsibility of facilitating the remaining meetings.)
What does it mean to be a participant in a water discussion course?
- Commit to attending 6 meetings and contribute to discussion
- Meetings are typically 1½ to 2 hours
- Read roughly 20 pages of material before each session
Click here for Course Convener PDF