Two day workshop for professionals covering all aspects of rain gardens
- Learn about regulations, site analysis, hydrologic modeling, design, materials specifications and maintenance from experienced industry professionals. View 2012 2-Day Agenda that includes a list of our talented speakers.
- Special attention will be given to marketing this Low Impact Development (LID) feature to your clients.
- A database of businesses that have completed the training will be compiled to provide to homeowners and small business owners in Kitsap County who are seeking to hire a professional firms for rain garden projects. List of attendees.
- A total of 11 CPH and 11 CLT credits will be available for the two day workshop.
- Handbooks, Manuals and other electronic resources on rain gardens provided, including information on local regulations for unincorporated Kitsap County and Kitsap municipalities.
2012 List of Presenters
---Sign up here to receive more information about the 2013 Professional Rain Garden Workshop---